Celebrating Moment (12)



Are u feel the same like i'm thinking.
When your heart learning to accepting all the fact.
But your mind have her own way.
U keep said 'Why?' What happen about my love life?
I'm bored.
I'm dissapointed.
I try to laugh
I try to sing a song
I try to write 
But everything its not working for me
I try to collect the momen we spent time together
And i realize u give me a sign but i dont understand.
Sorry
I'm still waiting.
I'm still at the same place.
Not for forget you
No.
I just need time to take one step to walk.
walk to different way.
To completed myself again.
U know baby..
Its hard.
But trust me.
I'll be back.
As being me.
The old me.
Before i met you.











Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

Pria di Ujung Dermaga

Pemeran Utama (8)

MENANTI -end- (Chapter 12)